This will help ensure that when patches are installed, all the current patches for that system are applied, rather than having to go through multiple rounds of patching.
- Works in a multi-domain environment
- Shows the current automatic update status of each system
- Can reset thousands of systems quickly and easily
- Prevents you from having to install queued patches only to find new patches are loading almost immediately
- Can also simply show which systems aren't fully patched because they have patches queued to be installed
Please note that SUS Reset only worked with Windows Update version 1 primarily. SUS Reset does not work correctly with Windows Update version 2 or Microsoft Update, which is primarily the service used since 2004. This product is listed for historical reasons only.